Re: Naming conventions for Sieve RFCs

2007-12-12 05:25:18

Alexey Melnikov wrote:

Philip Guenther wrote:

On Tue, 4 Dec 2007, Philip Guenther wrote:

For the drafts that's already in the RFC editor queue, I suspect this is best done by settling on the format, then Alexey swinging by the RFC editor table and asking them how they would like to get the request.

Alexey and I chatted with the RFC editor and they said "yes, please put all title updates in a single request and have your AD bless it".

Have we settled on the format?
I just received a message from RFC editors saying that documents will go to AUTH48 shortly...

Indeed. If/when we decide on a format, am I supposed to send in the title change(s) myself, or will the chairs do so? I'm putting together some other changes as we speak.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer