Re: Comments on draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto-07.txt

2008-04-03 06:35:59

I also have a more general question here:
How did this (actually, the -06 version) manage to get to the IESG, and into IETF Last Call? I had no idea you were sending it yet, since we'd talked about the -07 revision, and we clearly don't have WG consensus on it. And things that I *did* think we had WG consensus are being revisited.

We need to pull it back from the IESG, (re)establish WG consensus (and explain why the PROTO writeup was wrong), and then send it back for a fresh IETF Last Call.

Barry