Re: Comments on draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto-07.txt

2008-04-22 01:18:02

2. Do we have a decision about copying Received lines?  I think we've
reversed ourselves, and no longer want to copy them from the original
message.  Does that mean:
a. ...the spec should be changed from MAY copy to SHOULD NOT copy or
MUST NOT copy?  If so, which?
b. ...the spec can remain as it is, with MAY (not SHOULD nor MUST)?
c. ...the spec should say that you can do anything you please?

By now, I suggest not to say anything about "Received:" at all and I am
sorry about having had that idea in the beginning.  The notification
message simply did not originate at the described path at the given
time, and spam filters could drop it for forged headers.

3. What did we decide for the value on the Auto-Submitted header?  I
still have it as "Sieve-Notify".  Do we want to change it to
"Auto-Notification"?  Something else?

I suggest "auto-notified", like "auto-generated" and "auto-replied".

Michael