Re: [sieve] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-08.txt

2011-05-12 20:36:50
Hi Barry,

--On May 12, 2011 2:14:03 PM -0400 Barry Leiba <barryleiba(_at_)computer(_dot_)org> wrote:

That is the only place I've noticed.

Changed in my working copy.

Cyrus, Ned -- can you review soon?  Thanks.

I had a look early on and the basics seemed fine. I just need to double-check the urn registration procedures then I will be happy. Is there any "expert" reviewer for URNs (beyond the IESG)? I don't see anything obvious.

It might also be worth posting a note back to the URI review list to let them know the direction we have taken. Some of those folks may want to review the new approach.

--
Cyrus Daboo