Re: [sieve] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-08.txt

2011-05-12 21:21:02
I had a look early on and the basics seemed fine. I just need to
double-check the urn registration procedures then I will be happy. Is there
any "expert" reviewer for URNs (beyond the IESG)? I don't see anything
obvious.

No... as I read 3553, it's just the IESG and IANA.

It might also be worth posting a note back to the URI review list to let
them know the direction we have taken. Some of those folks may want to
review the new approach.

I don't think they have any standing to review it.  We're out of their
jurisdiction at this point.

Barry