[sieve] Update, was Re: SIEVE WG Status

2011-06-30 10:09:59
Hi ,
After consultation with our AD, the current plan is to go ahead with the meeting in Quebec City next month. However, the level of activity/interest in on going work expressed at that meeting (and in the intervening time) will be used to determine whether we continue with a Working Group or shut it down in favor of individual submissions.

Please submit updates to all drafts that you would like to see discussed in Quebec, and post a list of discussion items for those (so I can start to put together an agenda). Note we only have a 1 hour slot so we need to concentrate on key issues that need "face time" discussions.

--
Cyrus Daboo