RE: Speaking of Propaganda...

2004-03-17 09:25:17

OK, I have now found the source of the header!

It turns out that outlook includes all the headers of a message along with
the content. Presumably so that calendar functions etc work properly.

The source of the original message that I forwarded had added the header.

So it is not the IMC (we never thought it was) but it is still pretty
childish.

                Phill

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ietf-mxcomp(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org
[mailto:owner-ietf-mxcomp(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org]On Behalf Of
Hallam-Baker,
Phillip
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 11:16 AM
To: 'Paul Hoffman / IMC'; ietf-mxcomp(_at_)imc(_dot_)org
Subject: RE: Speaking of Propaganda...

At 7:50 AM -0800 3/17/04, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
If it was the IMC doing this it would be a pretty serious
breach of trust as well as being childish.

So, Phill, if you think that an organization is doing
something that
is a serious breach of trust as well as being childish,
shouldn't you
ask them first in private?

No because my mail made it clear that I did not think you were
doing it. The accusation had been made though, hence the need for
a rebuttal.

              Phill