Re: Rough consensus reached. Let's move on.

2004-04-15 11:52:44

I sense a rough consensus that all of the following, applied together,
will be more useful than all but any one of them:

it is inconceivable that this group will be able to work on more than
two of these within the time allotted. further, it isn't particularly
clear that 5-8 are within scope.

an alternative interpretation to your statement above is that there
isn't any clarity with respect to a solution,and that we should just set
out to build a camel instead of a race horse.

according to the charter, such a path is not permissible.

/mtr