Re: on per-user macros; and the IETF's role in a deployment campaign

2004-05-11 08:58:15

Wayne,

The SPF community has prepared a strategy for getting adoption by the
masses, but is holding off on executing that strategy in deference to
the IETF.

On the face of it, this appears to be the most egregious megalomania.
If
not a threat.

[snip]

Delaying is not a threat, it is a courtesy.

Sorry, I wasn't referring to the "holding off", but rather to the "strategy
for getting adoption". How would this work? How do you "get" me to adopt?
What's my added cost if I don't? Is some sanction proposed?