CSV specification revision available

2004-06-14 19:07:15

Folks,

We finally have a new version of the Client SMTP Validation
specification.   The changes are massive.

It is now 4 documents.

The master document is based on the CSV specification; it is now the
'systems integration service' specification. It carefully describes
motivation and scope.  An example in the Appendix shows a simple mode
of use that would be beneficial.

The new documents cover component functions of authentication,
authorization and accreditation.

Until they come out as internet drafts, you can get copies at:

      <http://brandenburg.com/current.html/#csv>

d/

ps. I am going on vacation for 5 weeks, as of tonight, and do not know
what my Internet access will be. Might be great, might not. In my
absence, of course my co-authors have my proxy. Since I won't b here,
I've sent the as draft-crocker-marid-*, rather than seeking official
working group status at this point, simply to ensure that they get
issued right away.

-----
 Dave Crocker <mailto:dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com>
 Sunnyvale, CA USA <tel: +1.408.246.8253>; <fax: +1.408.850.1850>