Re: Comparing apples to multiple, hypothetical oranges

2004-07-01 06:04:36

Dave Crocker <dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com> wrote:
The current effort to compare CSV "versus" SPF, prompts me to notice
that there is no working group effort on a specification called "SPF",
nevermind "Unified SPF", Sender ID, or whatever other variant names
and versions might be used. There are a couple of IETF working group
documents that derive from those outside efforts, but folks do not
seem to be referring to working group documents.

  If the SPF + CallerId can't submit a document by the IETF meeting
cutoff (July 19, I think), then the chairs should declare all
SPF-related discussions to be out of scope for MARID.

  Alan DeKok.