Re: CSV stake in the ground

2004-07-04 05:53:45

Hector,

HS>   As it is stated now, you have many
HS> issues that make it problematic to implement.  Do I need to outline them?

yes.

but not for several weeks, since the chairs have asked that CSV
not be discussed right now.

HS> n  But I am surprise to read
HS> you don't see the implications this has for commercial mail server product
HS> vendors,

I see the implications quite well.  What I said was that CSV does not
constrain the busines model choices.

HS>  But I would like to see more DNA services available before
HS> committing time, money and resources to CSV development.

One of the business decisions available is to wait for others to lead
the market.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <mailto:dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com>