Re: Obstacles between us and the finish line

2004-07-14 18:19:55

Wonderful!  Now I have to deal with IETF censorship issues because I
discussed critical concerns regarding MICROSOFT IPR issues in a flawed
MARID, directly or indirectly related, which will  have an enormous cost
impact across the industry including with own company and customers
regardless of how small you may believe it is?  It is no laughing matter and
I take all this very seriously.

Rather than threaten me with censorship, clearing the air with information,
as some have done, for everyone would be better progress.

Sincerely,

Hector Santos, CTO
Santronics Software, Inc.
http://www.santronics.com
305-431-2846 Cell
305-248-3204 Office

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Newton" <andy(_at_)hxr(_dot_)us>
To: "Hector Santos" <hsantos(_at_)santronics(_dot_)com>
Cc: "IETF MARID WG" <ietf-mxcomp(_at_)imc(_dot_)org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: Obstacles between us and the finish line

On Jul 14, 2004, at 1:53 PM, Hector Santos wrote:

No, there is got to be a better answer to all this.  This is fast
becoming a
"MICROSOFT" only solution and Bill Gates recent quote saying using
security
as a "Strategic Competitive Advantage" might come back to bite him in
the
anti-trust area.

I specifically stated earlier that discussion of hidden agendas and