Re: What Meng said

2004-08-13 10:32:14

I wrote:

Incidentally, Andrew, I tried to reply to you directly, but your SPF check bounces my mail. It does not appear that there is any way for me to send E-mail to you from any of my legitimate accounts.

Sending to the whole list because I implied here Andrew was doing something wrong.

(*BLUSH*) My bad Andrew. The habeas.com SPF record is doing exactly what it's supposed to do, blocking anyone from sending E-mail with a MAIL FROM of habeas.com if it isn't sent out via the Habeas MX host.

I really don't think that our IT guy realized the consequences for those of us who mostly work remotely, but that's certainly not your problem.

<csg>