Re: Sendmail releases open source Sender ID milter for testing

2004-08-31 12:36:49

"Ryan Malayter" <rmalayter(_at_)bai(_dot_)org> writes:

I personally don't think Sourceforge is a distributor in this case. They
are merely a courier, like FedEx. If I FedEx a CD containing a SenderID
implementation to my buddy across town, does FedEx have to sign the MS
license? Obviously not.

I do not think the situation is the same. This would be more like
providing a master CD to FedEx and them duplicating it every time a
customer orders one. FedEx collect and deliver each individual CD, but
Sourceforge create a new copy every time someone performs a download.