RE: In favour of Sender ID (was: DEPLOY: SPF/Sender ID support in Courier.)

2004-09-01 11:16:33

On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 13:13, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:

[snip]

It is very clear to me that the SenderID license is not a
genuine impediment here. The impediments are being created by
people who want to see them.

  So because there are many people, include three attorneys, who
disagree with your interpretation, they just 'want to see them'?  In
other words, are you saying they are imagined impediments?
  I, for one, am getting a little tired of seeing posts like this that
basically accuse those opposed of this license of making things up.
--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator