RE: Motion to abandon Sender ID

2004-09-02 12:24:39

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ietf-mxcomp(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org
[mailto:owner-ietf-mxcomp(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org]On Behalf Of Ken
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 2:27 PM
To: 'Michel Bouissou'; ietf-mxcomp(_at_)imc(_dot_)org
Subject: RE: Motion to abandon Sender ID

Michel:

I'd say a more precise interpretation of the extracted sentences would
be:

"Think about the consequences of our actions.  Imagine what the world
will be like following a MARID abandonment of SenderID?"  You do not
have to be assimilated, but it seems unrealistic to believe that
SenderID will die.  It's a good technical solution for today.

So is SPF Classic, but without encumberances.

Terry Fielder
Manager Software Development and Deployment
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
terry(_at_)greatgulfhomes(_dot_)com
Fax: (416) 441-9085

--KEN