Re: consensus call on pra/mailfrom deployment and versioning/scope

2004-09-08 12:24:56

On Sep 8, 2004, at 1:20 PM, wayne wrote:

Are you saying that, by adding the mailfrom scope, you think that the
marid-pra I-D can/should advance?   If so, I strongly disagree with
this position.

Yes. And I'm confused as to why you would disagree, even if you do not intend to do PRA checking. There is no IPR issue with publishing both a PRA and MAIL FROM scope, just checking the PRA scope. So even though you have no intention to do it, why would you insist that other should not?

-andy