RE: consensus call on pra/mailfrom deployment and versioning/scope

2004-09-10 13:45:42

Andy,

When you wrote:

Perhaps I misinterpreted the main question of John's email.
I thought he was asking if the license allows for an
implementation of both PRA and MAIL FROM.  In other words,
he was asking a question about certain language in the
license that could be interpreted as disallowing any other
scope.  And I think the question arises from what is being
considered the "Sender ID Specification."

You have fairly stated my concern.

My purpose in putting forward an example in response to
Harry's message was to simply illustrate the underlying
issue. I regret causing any inconvenience by responding
directly to Harry via the mailing list.

John

John Glube
Toronto, Canada