RHSBLs (was Re: HELO, IPR, A&R ...

2004-09-14 19:20:21

On 9/14/2004 4:14 PM, John Leslie sent forth electrons to convey:

Matthew Elvey <matthew(_at_)elvey(_dot_)com> wrote:

  The question is, how would such a RHSBL be maintained? It seemed to
me that any RHS that scored poorly under that scheme would need to be
on a hair-trigger because it could go from zero to a million spams in
a matter of seconds.
This is a FAQ.  You can find an answer here:
http://spf.pobox.com/faq.html#churn
There are RHSBLs in production already. They are maintained much like regular BLs.
(There are also URIRBLs that work quite well, BTW, but that is very OT.)

  (I'm not the least bit sure this is a good time to discuss the issue,
but I'd like to minimize confusion about what the issue is...)