Re: MARID to close

2004-09-22 11:25:13

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 11:11:28AM -0700, william(at)elan.net wrote:

I'd like to request that this mail list not be closed together with WG so
that we could continue to discuss dns / email authorization technologies
here and get input into possible experimental drafts that some may want
to publish that address the area that this WG was supposed to work
on.

I second this proposal and like to request to keep the archives
open as well.

I'd also like to discuss the non-technical part (e.g. patent issues,
laws, the OECD recommendations, etc., everything which is related to
email authorization).

If this list won't stay open or is the wrong place to go on with that
kind of discussion, I can offer to open an mailing list for that.

regards
Hadmut