Re: MARID to close

2004-09-22 13:57:34

Hadmut Danisch wrote:
On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 11:11:28AM -0700, william(at)elan.net wrote:

I'd like to request that this mail list not be closed together with WG so
that we could continue to discuss dns / email authorization technologies here and get input into possible experimental drafts that some may want to publish that address the area that this WG was supposed to work
on.

I second this proposal and like to request to keep the archives
open as well.

I would like to see the archives remain available for educational and reference purposes. I would consel the chairs to close the email list. It has served its purpose. The WG is disbanded. I see no value in continuing the list. Given the tone the list has assumed, I had and have no further interest in reading posts.

Bryce Ryan