Re: MARID to close

2004-09-22 13:23:42

I am sorry to read stuff like this and feel that the chairs did a pretty good job and so did the IETF despite this particular disappointment.

Mark
On Sep 22, 2004, at 11:44 AM, Hadmut Danisch wrote:

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 01:10:25PM -0500, wayne wrote:

The failure of the AD and co-chairs to make sure that these
problems were resolved many months ago is an astounding failure.

I agree. They did their very best to ignore the major
problems and to aggressively make everyone quiet who tried
to mention the problems.

regards
Hadmut