Re: So here it is one year later...

2005-02-01 14:00:12

On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 03:49 -0600, wayne wrote:
In
<1107246027(_dot_)31605(_dot_)15(_dot_)camel(_at_)bash(_dot_)adsl-64-142-13-68>
 Douglas Otis <dotis(_at_)mail-abuse(_dot_)org> writes:

This was raised on the CLEAR mailing list [...]

To discuss this issue, it would be best done on the CLEAR reflector:

Wait, you don't want CSV issues discussed on the MARID list even
though CSV was adopted by MARID?  But you keep bring up SPF
discussions here instead of on SPF-discuss even though MARID never
adopted SPF?

Do you really want me to interact with those on the SPF-discuss mailing
list?

I suggested that the best forum to discuss this BATV/SES syntax was on
the CLEAR list server.  I see David made a minor error in his statement,
as example, but I am not the person most conversant on this subject.  I
encouraged William to propose his concepts, but Tony raised some
legitimate concerns.  It would be beneficial to find consensus on this
syntax.

-Doug