Re: So here it is one year later...

2005-02-01 14:46:24

Is this a CANNED reply message?   It sure reads like it.

Look,  CSV does not pass the test for consideration.  That might explain why
no commercial vendor has implemented it.

And we were not talking about MASS.  We are talking about the fallacy of CSV
being immune to heterogeneous/mix policy topologies and lacks overhead
issues.   You are wrong in both cases.

I think you are saying MASS solves these problems for CSV.

Well,  that's a PAYLOAD solution so it doesn't address the heterogeneous/mix
policies and overhead issues at the SMTP level.   So I believe you are
incorrect here as well.

Anyway, I don't wish to get another canned reply, so I think I'll stop
here.:-)

Thanks for the chat

Sincerely,

Hector Santos, CTO