Re: SPF PASS

2005-05-26 11:49:26

John Levine wrote:

The domain names in my EHLOs is completely disjoint from the
set in my MAIL FROM and mail headers.  How is SPF going to
handle that?

Different FQDNs have different policies (for a HELO FQDN it's
generally possible to arrange things so that it's different
from MAIL FROM FQDNs)

That's exactly what Carl wants, use a _simple_ policy for the
HELO FQDN.  Or convince him to test CSV, and use CSV.  Or do
both, then he can do whatever pleases him.  For a HELO FQDN
"v=spf1 a -all" should be generally good enough.  Bye, Frank