Re: [spf-help] Re: SPF and SenderID

2005-07-22 10:14:55

Dave Crocker <dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net> wrote:
  The comment I was addressing discussed CSV tying reputation to IP's,
 which is all I was responding to.

CSV uses domain names, to refer to accreditation information.  It does not
 use IP Addresses.

  Once again: using the assumptions of the original poster (however
right or wrong), I showed that the original argument was invalid.

  You appear to have concluded that my quoting of those assumptions
means I believe them.  This conclusion is illogical.

  If I quote the Bible, will you tell people I think I'm Jesus Christ?

  Alan DeKok.