Re: New Draft... going forward

1997-10-22 02:21:24
* John  W. Noerenberg wrote:
Lutz's work mirrors some of the work that Jon Callas and Rod Thayer have
also done. I've asked the three of them to collaborate on a single version
of this document to be submitted as an Internet-Draft. That will be the

At the moment the state is undefined to me. I did not know the formal
procedere so I informed the chairmen yesterday after publishing the draft.
Jon Callas pointed droped me an email on this topic. Hope to come together.
Especially an editor is needed to keep a working draft up to date. I can do
it but I'm not authorized by the formal procedure..

That will leave 3 more weeks for a 2nd revision to be posted in time for
consideration for our meeting in Washington DC in Dec.  It is possible we
will still be discussing the first official I-D by Nov 21.  In any event, I

It would be somewhat too expensive for me to come to W CD. ... So I urge to
finish the important part on the mailinglist.

Is everybody with me so far?

Yep.