Re: Next draft

1997-11-05 09:52:45
Lutz Donnerhacke wrote:

Next draft may be come out by the end of this week. Thx Jon.

I think that we all would agree that the current lack of an open draft
on which to work on is debilitating to the group, to the extent of
dysfunctionality.  I would commend Lutz for efforts to bring the draft
to the open forum.

If indeed it is the intention of the editor to release the draft by the
end of the week, then perhaps we could call a truce in hostilities until
it is presented.  Then, we could resume group activity on the basis of
working on the draft.

--
iang                                      systemics.com

FP: 1189 4417 F202 5DBD  5DF3 4FCD 3685 FDDE on pgp.com