Everything discussed?

1997-11-05 09:41:10
* Adam Back wrote:
Perhaps our IETF chairperson could help conduct a civilised discussion
of this question whilst we are waiting for the draft.  There seems to
be agreement on the MUST/SHOULD/MAY status of various ciphers, and
nothing much else to discuss in the interim.

I don't believe this. There are several open questions. I.e. what's with the
empty line of an armor header, if armor headers do not exist at all? Other
open questions (for me) are: Key usage, Group keys, UserID expiration vs.
Key expiration.... (you all know my list).