And on SAFER SK/128...

1998-03-18 16:48:57
* void Safer_Expand_Userkey(safer_block_t userkey_1,
*                           safer_block_t userkey_2,
*                           unsigned int nof_rounds,
*                           int strengthened,
*                           safer_key_t key)

I assume nof_rounds will be SAFER_MAX_NOF_ROUNDS?
(and sk implies setting strengthened, and 128 implies using both userkey_X
values).

And I am anxiously awaiting the ROT-N description.

Anyone have a link for DES/SK source?

--- reply to tzeruch - at - ceddec - dot - com ---