Re: DRAFT status and Compatibility testing

2000-03-29 04:59:43
On Wed, 29 Mar 2000, Dave Del Torto wrote:

I am hoping you'll also implement our two newest drafts, OpenPGP/MIME
and OpenPGP/MIME Multipart Signatures. Both could be extremely useful
in a scriptable UNIX GnuPG version.

I'll provide any low level function when needed; however everything
else can be done with a little bit of scripting.

--
Werner Koch                             OpenPGP key 621CC013
OpenIT GmbH i.G.                        tel   +49 211 465357

Birkenstr. 12                           email info(_at_)openit(_dot_)de

D-40233 Düsseldorf                      http://www.openit.de