Re: Notary signatures

2002-04-26 04:19:59

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 10:31:00PM -0700, Jon Callas wrote:

I like the idea of a notary signature that only signs a signature packet.
This would mean your signer doesn't even need to see the document that's
being notarized, which has a certain panache to it.

How about if I do this:

* Write up a description of a notary signature.

* Change the "revocation target" subpacket to be a "signature target"
subpacket so it can work double duty

How's that sound?

Excellent.  That would work quite well for me.

David

--
   David Shaw  |  dshaw(_at_)jabberwocky(_dot_)com  |  WWW
http://www.jabberwocky.com/