Re: Bad Armour Headers

2006-01-06 02:45:44

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 00:50:36 +0000, Matthew Byng-Maddick said:

signed text, which of course is not in the header. In my mailer (mutt)
it recognises the signed text as such and wraps (and displays) that. I

I know that given that as I heavily hacked on mutt's crypto code.
However mutt is not ust by the average user and mutt's users usually
use PGP/MIME where such a problem does not exist.

We talked about editors or MUAs with a bad line wrap behavior; that is
that these MUAs are not OpenPGP aware and many users are using the
clipboard to cut and paste signatures.

 text. It seems almost sensible that there SHOULD be a way of outputting
 this in normal context, but we're in last call, and I don't think it's
 appropriate to start adding wording.)

Agreed

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner