Re: Closing the openpgp working group

2008-03-06 15:39:34

On Thu, Mar 06, 2008 at 07:53:24PM -0200, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman wrote:

Sam Hartman wrote:
| If people ever do get a concrete proposal together, please don't
| hesitate to contact the security ADs at the time this happens and
| propose a new working group.

Ouch. Well, I guess the HTTP Working Group would be the ideal place for me to
continue my
involvement with the IETF regarding OpenPGP for HTTP?

This doesn't mean the mailing list is going away.  Just that the WG
status is.  If and when we are ready, we can try and charter a new
group.  We have three things that are being discussed right now (ECC,
Camellia and Whirlpool).  I'd say the Camellia draft is basically
ready to go once we handle the charter.

David