Re: [openpgp] it's option 2 (was: Re: ways forward wrt IETF wg - please try answer by Apr 8th)

2015-04-11 21:31:13
On 10 April 2015 at 06:37, Stephen Farrell
<stephen(_dot_)farrell(_at_)cs(_dot_)tcd(_dot_)ie> wrote:
Please send a mail to the list if you're willing and able to do
editing or review of drafts during this calendar year. (Say which
or both.) If you'd also be implementing in roughly that timeframe
feel free to say that too. Doing that in the next week would be
a fine thing. (So deadline: April 17th.)

I can definitely commit to reviewing. If the drafts are maintained in
a collaborative format (I like TLS' github model) I will make my
suggestions even easier to integrate and will be encouraged to do more
of them ;)

-tom