Re: [openpgp] ways forward wrt IETF wg - please try answer by Apr 8th

2015-04-07 00:11:18
On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 2:57 PM, Stephen Farrell
<stephen(_dot_)farrell(_at_)cs(_dot_)tcd(_dot_)ie> wrote:

how you fit into the openpgp universe

I'm a random internet citizen with a long-standing interest in
cryptography and a suspicion of centralized certificate authorities.

Anyway here's the options:

My chief preference would be for 2t; at least improving the RFC seems
to be worth doing, but I suspect improving the trust model and key
distribution system would make an even more positive impact.

(My secondary choices would be for 3t and 4t.)

Thank you for your time,
--
DataPacRat
"Then again, I could be wrong."