Re: [openpgp] ways forward wrt IETF wg - please try answer by Apr 8th

2015-04-01 15:33:28
On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 2:58 PM Stephen Farrell

It would also really help me (and I suspect others) evaluate
messages if you could say something about how you fit into
the openpgp universe (e.g. "I wrote the foo implementation"
or "I run a thing with N people using pgp" or whatever). An
essay on that is not useful here, but a line or two could
be really good.

$ whoami
I wrote an independent implementation of 4880 for an iOS app ("ipgmail") in
Objective-C.

My preference would be option 2 (4880bis).  I would eventually like to see
a more standardized spec for the PGP trust model, but not as part of the
core spec.

-Wyllys Ingersoll