[openpgp] rfc3880bis - hard expiration time (was: details of 4880bis work)

2015-04-20 13:06:54
On Thu, 16 Apr 2015 02:39, calestyo(_at_)scientia(_dot_)net said:

That's why I think, that creation and expiration times should be
immutable once the key has been created; at least not without
invalidating all signatures (i.e. those from other users).

A hard expiration time vor a v5 key format was proposed by Florian
Weimer many years ago.  IIRC, we even had consent that this should be
done by putting it into a v5 key packet.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner