Re: [openpgp] rfc3880bis - hard expiration time (was: details of 4880bis work)

2015-04-21 06:50:44
On Mon, 2015-04-20 at 23:50 -0700, Jon Callas wrote:
Personally, I think that the present way things are done is
syntactically fine. Semantically, there are many bogosities. You can
time-limit your signature on a key, but no one ever does.
As I've explained before, I don't think that this is the same as
hardcoding it into the key, as it wouldn't change the fingerprint, would
it?!