Re: [openpgp] chairs for chartering process

2015-05-04 08:31:47
Congrats to DKG and Chris!  My hats off to you (literally :)

Good Luck, and let me know if there's any way I can help.

-derek

PS: I do have two drafts that I posted to this list last year that I'd
like to progress.  I've already received multiple independent reviews :)

Stephen Farrell <stephen(_dot_)farrell(_at_)cs(_dot_)tcd(_dot_)ie> writes:

Hi all,

First - many thanks to all of you who volunteered to help by chairing.
It's really encouraging that so many were willing and able, which was
the case for I think everyone who volunteered.

Having spoken to a few folks, I'm delighted to say that Daniel Kahn
Gillmor and Christopher Liljenstolpe (both cc'd on this) have agreed
to help out as chairs for the re-formed openpgp WG.

Christopher has lots of experience with chairing in the IETF and dkg
as you know is very active in lots of security things including PGP
so I think they should be a great team to help us move forward.

Daniel and Christopher will take it from here with the intent being
to try craft a charter along the lines we've already discussed on the
list and I'll start the formal chartering process once they tell me
that's sufficiently baked (so no need for a BoF before starting). And
then we all can get moving on getting the work done.

So please join me in thanking Christopher and Daniel for being
willing to help out and please help them by continuing to contribute
as constructively as you have collectively been doing.

Cheers and thanks again all,
Stephen.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       derek(_at_)ihtfp(_dot_)com             www.ihtfp.com