Re: [openpgp] Default preferences for the future

2017-03-21 02:53:16
On Tue, 21 Mar 2017 00:14, mdb(_at_)juniper(_dot_)net said:
As an editorial remark, it would be nice if rfc4880bis were to use
a consistent representation for the secure hash algorithm families.
SHA1 is sometimes written as SHA1 and sometimes written as SHA-1.

Thanks for this suggestion which I pushed right now.

I have not yet looked at your other change requests, though.

Except for this:

14.3.2.  {13.3.2} Hash Algorithm Preferences

   Since SHA256 is the MUST-implement hash algorithm, if it is not

I changed this from "SHA-1" to "SHA2-256".

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner