Re: [openpgp] Requesting the editor to step down

2020-04-20 04:34:35
Werner, I think what Vincent meant was that you don't address community
feedback ("The Document Editor is responsible for ensuring that the
contents of the document accurately reflect the decisions that have been
made by the working group.").

That e-mail is an example of that: there is list of things done or to be
done (which is very welcome, I look forward to X448) but zero replies to
the points what Vincent wrote.

Kind regards,
Wiktor