Re: [openpgp] Requesting the editor to step down

2020-04-27 08:17:57
- I am also quite disappointed to see folks, whom I once considered
  friends, to behave in public like they do now.

I have seen this sort of passive-aggressive behavior flare up with
annoying regularity on this mailing list and elsewhere in the community
(and sometimes it's been aimed at me, for reasons I genuinely do not
understand).

I would respectfully suggest that everyone in the community take a deep
breath and think long and hard before hitting "send", and let's please
leave any personal grudges at the door.  We're better than this, all of us.