Re: [openpgp] Requesting the editor to step down

2020-04-20 07:30:48
On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 11:29, Wiktor Kwapisiewicz said:
feedback ("The Document Editor is responsible for ensuring that the
contents of the document accurately reflect the decisions that have been
made by the working group.").

Please give an example of an _decision_ made here which is not reflected
in the I-Ds.

Vincent seems to complain that I am not checking the GitLab bug tracker.
It is correct that I only rarely look into the bug tracker; however we
also agreed initially that all change requests should be directed to the
mailing list and not silently to some bug tracker.

If relevant changes to -09 have been posted here and I missed to include
them, please be so kind and repost them.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner