Re: [openpgp] v5 in the crypto-refresh draft

2021-06-07 05:14:25
Hi,

It's slightly out of the original questions, but still related to the v5 keys/sigs.

Basically, given that year 2038 will come in 17 years, and previous RFC 4880 is already 14 years old without any replacement (yet), why v5 keys and signatures still have 32-bit creation time?

Or did I miss some discussion regarding this?