RE: regarding new working groups

2000-11-09 14:45:03

At 11/9/00 1:32PM Hilarie Orman wrote:
I think this is more of an issue for Extensible Proxies than the
others.

I'm in complete agreement on the fault isolation issue.  For other
things, while roles and responsibilities are ultimately important,
binding
agreements on paper are perfectly acceptable (i.e., they do not
have to have an on-the-wire format).