iCAP Issues at OPES Workshop

2001-05-25 09:03:50
All,

as you might have seen on the agenda for the OPES Workshop, well have
a session on iCAP implementations and open issues with the current
iCAP document.

If you've done any iCAP implementation and would like to share your
experience in a 5 minutes talk at the Workshop, please let me know.

Also, please post any comments/suggestions/open issues you have found
with the current iCAP draft to the list PRIOR to the OPES Workshop.
We'd like to compile a list of such issues and discuss them at the
Workshop. Jeremy will lead a session on this, so please provide some
input.

Thanks,
  Markus