Re: iCAP Issues at OPES Workshop

2001-05-31 14:34:24

"Lee Rafalow" writes:
I hate to have to play this role, but I don't understand the phrase: "the
not-yet-standardized OPTIONS method."  None of this is standardized as yet.
Or did something happen that I missed?

Lily meant that the document as it stands does not specify any form or
recommended content for the OPTIONS method.  That is, if you implement
the protocol as specified in the current draft, there is no
recommendation on how to use OPTIONS.

Right now we're working in advance of the midterm OPES meeting to get
a new draft out based on feedback we've gotten, and it has some
recommendations for OPTIONS.  But, I suspect that many options will be
service-specific and defined by the application.

-Jer