Re: iCAP, OPES and the IETF - resend

2001-06-14 09:41:19

That "as implemented" thing is the crux of the matter.  Does this represent
some number of interoperable implementations, where number>1 ?  If not,
the question of whether or not the spec is "fixed" remains.

Hilarie

John Martin <jmartin(_at_)netapp(_dot_)com> 06/14/01 10:26AM >>>

No. We are currently editing that draft to produce a new version. This new
version will (of course) be sent around a number of places before we sent
it (possibly corrected after this review) to the RFC editor. I believe that
ths will be a fair representation of the iCAP protocol, as implemented.